Responsive ads are interesting pieces of advertisements that bring value to your advertisements and guarantee excellent results. You can adjust the size of these types of ads, their appearance, size, and formats to fit the available space and make it attractive. It can also include texts, images, or both depending on the circumstances. When interested in online branding and website design expert Hong Kong, you go for the experience, competence, and affordability.
Benefits of responsive ads
Responsive ads are lively and offer several benefits that include, but are not limited to:
- Easily gets to a broader audience.
- You can incorporate video in your ads.
- Reduced setup time, since Google Ads can help come up with algorithmic combinations based on what works better.
- It’s a fantastic advertising strategy for startups and other businesses that don’t have huge advertising spending.
Steps to create responsive display Google Ads
Follow the following steps to create responsive ads in Google Ads:
- Log into your Google ads account using your login credentials
- Go to the navigation menu, then to all campaigns
- Choose “Display Campaign”, then choose the one which you want to make responsive.
- Go to Ads and Extensions, and then click “Ads”.
- Hit the ‘+’ button.
- Select the ‘Responsive display ad”,
- Click ‘ad group”.
- Add, and also save your images. You can use the ‘+’ to add videos.
- Add your descriptions, headlines, and URL, and business name.
- Review the format and also the size of your ads.
- Preview, and then save your ads.
What you require to create responsive ads on Google Ads
Before you start creating your ads, you should have the following:
You can have up to 15 images in your Google ads. Ensure that they are of popular sizes which include 300 x 250, 728 x 9,160 x 600,320 x 50 and 300 x 600.
For every ad, you can use up to five headlines that have the utmost 30 characters. However, long headlines that are up to 90 characters long are acceptable. Make your headlines compelling because this will help to attract clicks.
You have the freedom to create a maximum of 5 descriptions. Google will pick one to display based on what Google algorithms believe will do better.
4. Call to Action
Make sure that you have a powerful call to action that can push your visitors into action.
5. Business Name
This should be your brand’s name. Make sure it’s spelled correctly and in capital letters.
6. A URL
This is an html link that takes the people who click your ads to your page.
Things to avoid when creating Google Ads
- Ensure that texts don’t cover more than 20% of your image.
- Make sure that you don’t have content that is sexual, irrelevant, and misleading.
- Avoid using low-quality images.
- Do not violate trademark use policies.
Responsive ads provide you with an opportunity to create high-quality and diversified ads that can help increase conversions. Whether you are a startup with limited resources or an established enterprise, Google Ads should provide your business with extensive exposure.
Leave a Reply