Since the caveman’s days, humans have had to contend with bugs. From mosquitoes to annoying flies, there’s no escaping them. But what if you could use your fire to your advantage? Introducing bug spray made specifically for camping and outdoor activities. These sprays, from aerosols to creams, come in various forms and are designed to keep pesky bugs at bay. Which product is right for you? Read on for fun tips on keeping bugs away with campfire spray.
What is Campfire Spray?
Campfire spray is an easy way to keep bugs away from your campsite. It’s also a great way to create a relaxing environment while camping.
To make campfire spray, all you need is alcohol and water. Mix 1 part alcohol with 9 parts water to create a potent spray. You can also make smaller batches of campfire spray by mixing less alcohol and more water.
To use campfire spray:
- Gather materials that will burn easily, like paper or kindling.
- Once the materials are ready, light the fire and place the materials on top.
- Wait until the fire burns down to embers before adding the alcohol mixture.
Once the mixture is added, WAIT 10 minutes! If you use too much alcohol, it will ignite, and your fire will go out. If you don’t wait 10 minutes, the mixture will evaporate, and your fire will go out.
After 10 minutes, carefully pour the bottle’s contents onto the burning material, remaining away from open flames! The Campfire Spray will create a thick haze that will keep bugs at bay.
How Does Campfire Spray Work?
Campfire spray is a great way to keep bugs away from your campfire. Campfire spray can be made with any insect repellent and is easy to make. Mix the repellent with some water and pour it into a spray bottle. Spray the repellent around the perimeter of the campfire and relax, knowing that you’re keeping those pesky insects at bay.
What Kinds of Bugs Does Campfire Spray Keep Away?
Campfire spray is a great way to keep bugs away from your campfire. It’s also a great way to keep mosquitoes away. Here are some of the different types of bugs that campfire spray will keep away:
How Much does Campfire Spray Cost?
Campfire spray can be a great way to keep bugs away during outdoor adventures. Not only is it safe to use, but it’s also easy to find and affordable. Here are four fun ways to use campfire spray to keep pesky pests at bay:
1. Keep mosquitoes at bay using campfire spray as a mosquito repellent. Fill a small bottle with campfire spray and apply it to your skin before heading outside. The chemical properties in campfire spray will scare mosquitoes away, protecting you from blood-sucking creatures.
2. Use campfire spray to keep spiders away from your campsite. Spiders are attracted to light, so spraying the area around your fire with campfire spray will help keep them at bay. Fill a small container with the deterrent and shake before applying.
3. Keep ants away from your food using campfire spray as an ant repellent. Ants are attracted to sugar, so adding sugar cubes or honeycomb directly onto the grill before cooking will help repel ants while cooking dinner outdoors! Add enough repellent for coverage and let the sweet scent do its job.
4. Keep dogs or other animals away from your food by using campfire spray as an animal repellent. Dogs have a penchant for stealing food from tents or cars, so spraying the area around your campsite with campfire Spray can deter them from coming too close! Fill a small container with the deterrent and shake before applying.
The US is diverse, with a wide variety of climates and landscapes. So, if you’re looking for a place to call home – whether for yourself or your family – there are plenty of great cities to choose from in 2022. Here are the 10 best cities to live in the US in 2022: